We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chy An Albany ???

Which St Ives hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 25
Chy An Albany ???

Chy An Albany hotel - is this a decent hotel?? Hoping to visit St ives in July and it gets mixed reviews. We will use this hotel as a base and visit St Ives and a few other locations around, before heading to Padstow for 2 nights

5 replies to this topic
Pontypridd
reviews: 46
1. Re: Chy An Albany ???

My wife and I have stayed here on a couple of occasions and have nothing but praise for the place for the price you pay. Some rooms are better than others but this is reflected in the room rate. Last time around, as we were only staying for one night, we took the cheapest priced room. It was smallish (particularly the end suite) but perfectly adequate. Importantly it was spotlessly clean. The public areas are of a high quality and the breakfast was superb. We didn' t take evening meal but could see that the restaurant was a very pleasant area. We found the staff pleasant and helpful. The hotel is located a little away from the town but it can be easily walked to in 10 minutes. Some on here have critised the parking areas. I thought they were fine. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Penzance, United...
reviews: 28
2. Re: Chy An Albany ???

For a special treat we go to the hotel's restaurant the lighthouse bistro, 5* food, from what I've heard hotel is equally as good

Penzance, United...
reviews: 28
3. Re: Chy An Albany ???

For a special treat we go to the hotel's restaurant the lighthouse bistro, 5* food, from what I've heard hotel is equally as good

UK
reviews: 25
4. Re: Chy An Albany ???

is it a good location ??? or is pedn olva a better choice ?

Pontypridd
reviews: 46
5. Re: Chy An Albany ???

Clearly not as well located as Pedn Olva which is much closer to the centre of St Ives and appears to have great views over St Ives Bay. Check out the respective prices though!!

Reply to: Chy An Albany ???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St Ives