We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New years eve in St Ives...

Which St Ives hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cornwall
reviews: 42
New years eve in St Ives...

Well christmas is on the way then the great fancy dress party in town on N.Y.E. Just wondering if anybody is reading this in other parts of the country or world . Do you plan on visiting St Ives and whats your fancy dress. Over the years i have seen hundreds of brilliant outfits. A few that stand out for me would be....... darth vader and 8 stormtroopers [ walking in pairs behind D.V............. A BRILLIANT mask charactor.................... a family dressed perfectly as the incredibles ....... sponge bob square pants........... I could go on and on...........................................

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 5
1. Re: New years eve in St Ives...

My parents will be there over Christmas.

As you seem to know about the area. Any suggestions on things going on over Christmas that a couple of fairly active seniors could do. Occasionally they will have another not so active senior with them, so options when she is with them would also be helpful.

Hayle, United...
2. Re: New years eve in St Ives...

There's a website now dedicated to what's going on in St Ives over the Christmas period: http://www.stivesindecember.co.uk/events/

There's lots of xmas fairs going on around the area and Truro city (about 40 minutes away) is feeling really festive at the moment, with a huge craft tent, food stalls, carol singers and late night shopping.

I hope your parents have a lovely time!

3. Re: New years eve in St Ives...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about St Ives