We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

Which St Ives hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, United...
reviews: 2
ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

HI, We Would REALLY APPRECIATE A LITTLE HELP WITH MILO, A LOVELY YEAR OLD CHOCOLATE LABRADOR PUP when we visit ST IVES FOR the September festival. We three friends booked to stay and attend THE MARK THOMAS AND ARTHUR BROWN GIGS on 21ST AND 22ND SEPTEMBER and my friend waas going to leave her dog at home with her brother. After we had our trip arranged he found he cannot be available to look after MILO. PLEASE can anyone help or have any idea about how we could find a local WALKER/SITTER FOR AN HOUR OR TWO THOSE TWO EVENINGS so our friend can come out with us?? :-)

Truro, United...
reviews: 25
1. Re: ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

Try contacting the vets in the area, St Ives Vetinary Surgery is 01736 798333 and they usually have a notice board up with adverts for dog walkers and sitters, if they don't know of someone personally.

Bournemouth, United...
2. Re: ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

Thank you for this advice. The vet gave me the name of the only dog sitter she knows, Debbie Trevorrow, in St Ives but she doesn't have the phone number and directory enquiries wont give me a number unless I have an address as there are 'too many with that surname in St Ives'. If anyone has any info/contact details for Debbie or any other dog sitter/walker advice I would be grateful. :-)

Truro, United...
reviews: 25
3. Re: ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

I just had a look in our local phonebook and they are right! Hopefully somebody from St Ives will post contact details for you.

england
reviews: 6
4. Re: ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

A stab in the dark: Try this one:

Telephone:

01736 799000

This might, just might be a number that could help.

Good luck,

Elfin

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Santa Ponsa
reviews: 76
5. Re: ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

Just a thought, but do you think this lady will want her name and phone number posted on a public forum? Elfin, maybe you could send a PM to the OP and then delete you post?

St Ives, Cornwall
reviews: 7
6. Re: ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

Hi Jacky.

Debbie Trevorrow's number is:

01736 797 683

Mobile:

07907 796 708

She provides a complete dog and pet care service.

This is Debbie's website:

http://www.stivespetcare.co.uk/

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Santa Ponsa
reviews: 76
7. Re: ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

ahaaaa if she has a website then I am sure she won't mind her details being published.

england
reviews: 6
8. Re: ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

Hi,

Annabelle, rest assured: I would NEVER put a PRIVATE number on a public forum. My contact thought that this number might be the business number of the lady's husband, a number very much in the public domain. I am so pleased that Jacky now has the direct contact details and hope that the group and of course Milo have a fab time!

Elfin

Bournemouth, United...
9. Re: ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

Thanx my friend Is in touch with Debbie. CHEERS. :-)

Bournemouth, United...
10. Re: ST IVES CORNWALL 'Dog-Sitters' for a sweet holiday dog ??

Thank you lovely Cornish people...we will surely have a fab time...St Ives is my favourite place in all the world and I tell everyone I meet to visit there... :-)

Get answers to your questions about St Ives