We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Main car park, Polperro

England
Main car park, Polperro

Does anyone know how much it is to park in the main car park for 1 week?

Thank you

10 replies to this topic
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Santa Ponsa
reviews: 78
1. Re: Main car park, Polperro

tripadvisor.co.uk/…59263529

someone posted the weekly amount in this thread.

Durham
reviews: 8
2. Re: Main car park, Polperro

You'll find the answer towards the end of tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186241-i4773-k5…

England
3. Re: Main car park, Polperro

Many thanks I have read through every entry and I think its about £32 for the week, well that was posted in May!

Looe, United Kingdom
reviews: 21
4. Re: Main car park, Polperro

the car park is privately owned and not council owned. if you are staying in Polperro check with your accommodation provider in case they can either help with parking or have other suggestions.

England
5. Re: Main car park, Polperro

Thank you, yes I understand the new owner has increased the prices. I do have a parking space with my cottage but unfortunately it's up a tiny lane, which I don't much fancy!!. But thank you.

UK
reviews: 74
6. Re: Main car park, Polperro

Which lane is your car park space on? I park in Polperro regularly and although it's tight in some places they only put the car parking on the roads that are accessible.

England
7. Re: Main car park, Polperro

Hi thanks for your response, the parking space allocated to us is in Lannividy lane

UK
reviews: 74
8. Re: Main car park, Polperro

I wouldn't worry about parking down there then. It's narrow but there is access without going through the centre of the village. Have a look on google maps, but I'm fairly sure if you get to the mini roundabout by the main car park and hang a right you can get round that way.

For the sake of £30 ish, I don't think you'd find it too much of a problem navigating the lane.

reviews: 3
9. Re: Main car park, Polperro

Can I pay the £32 by credit card, or do I need lots and lots of coins? Thanks

Cornwall, United...
reviews: 37
10. Re: Main car park, Polperro

I'm not sure but some carparks allow you to pay by mobile!

Reply to: Main car park, Polperro
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Polperro