We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day in penzance

Which Penzance hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malta
reviews: 10
day in penzance

Hi All,

Would like some organising advice from the locals! This is my plan..is it practical/doable? what to exclude? or include?? Can it all be done in a day?? HELP!!

Am planning to come down to Marazion from Red Ruth on 17th June, Giants Causeway to St Michaels Mount. then er...Penzance? or Mousehole? then across to Sennen Cove, walk to Landsend. then reach Portcumo evening and see Arabian nights at the Minack theater. then back to sleep at Red Ruth. I saw many recommendations for Cape Cornwall on the forum...can i get there too or is this too ambitious?

Thanks so much for your great help and advice.

Elissa

Destination Expert
for Cornwall
reviews: 3
21. Re: day in penzance

Glad you had a good day, despite the weather!

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
reviews: 259
22. Re: day in penzance

Thanks for your feedback!

We're going there in mid August so I found it very interesting.

We're staying in Penzance 2 days to' visit the area- it's our first time. Then we'll move on to' Bude for a one night stay before heading to' Bristol airport.

Anything else you think we should know?

Destination Expert
for Cornwall
23. Re: day in penzance

Hi Girella, hope you have a good time. Just to flag that St Michael's Mount castle is open Sunday - Friday (not saturday) but in August the gardens are only open on Thursday and Friday.

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
24. Re: day in penzance

Yes, thanks. We probably won't be able to see the gardens for that reason.

Destination Expert
for Cornwall
25. Re: day in penzance

Pity. They are designed to be viewed from the castle, though, so you don't miss out to much (assuming you have a head for heights!)

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
26. Re: day in penzance

Hmm....hope I'll manage it :/

27. Re: day in penzance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, December 13, 2014