We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

Which Penzance hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands
reviews: 26
Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

I am hoping to spend a week in Penzance early July and am looking for a hotel or B&B within easy walking distance of the Bus Station and would appreciate any suggestions

Thanks

Ingrid

Chepstow, United...
reviews: 32
1. Re: Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

If you google B&Bs in Regents Terrace, Penzance, they are all an easy 15 - 20 minutes walk from the bus and railway station. Many of the front bedrooms have good views over Penzance promenade.

Destination Expert
for Cornwall
reviews: 3
2. Re: Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

How near is near? Pz is not very big so most places in Pz itself will be less than 20mins walk. If you have mobility issues then the hills might be more of a problem.

West Midlands
3. Re: Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

Thanks for useful information Blorengia.

It is always difficult to find the most convenient accomodation without knowing an area.

West Midlands
4. Re: Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

Thanks for reply Jezzyka.

We are 4 fairly fit 70 year olds and hope to use Pz as a base for visits out and about by bus most days. I would like to avoid a 20 minute walk when we arrive back tired at the end of the day. Particularly if the weather is not good. Perhaps I am searching for the impossible but thought it worth a try.

Destination Expert
for Cornwall
reviews: 3
5. Re: Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

Hello

Regent Terrace is probably as far as you want to go then - there's loads of accommodation in Alexandra road but that's further still. Look out for stuff on Chyandour cliff as well. Have never stayed in any B&Bs here so can't recommend anything in particular. Hope you have a great holiday down here.

Ps have you ruled out self-catering?

Chepstow, United...
reviews: 32
6. Re: Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

If you google search "bed breakfast penzance" you can see the map with all the B&B pins in it...

There are several close to the railway station and the bus station is close to the railway station. The names are Whiteways, Carnson House, Armorel Guest House (on Penrose Tce and East Tce). I can't personally recommend any of them as I haven't stay there.

By the way, there are plenty of taxis available at the taxi rank, which is between the railway station and the bus station, should you feel you need one at the end of a long day.

West Midlands
7. Re: Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

Thanks again Jezzyka.

Interesting you should mention self catering. I have come across Wharf Appartments and they might fit the bill.

Ingrid.

West Midlands
8. Re: Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

Thanks again Blorengia for your very useful information. I now have a town plan of Pz which is making my choice much easier.

Ingrid.

penzance
reviews: 11
9. Re: Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

Hi there are b&b's very near to the bus station but reviews on here I would stay away!like the other poster said,regents terrace has b&b's,all which overlook the sea.my in-laws stayed at the Warwick last year and said it was fantastic,but there are plenty of self catering places around,try westcornwallcottages.co.uk,they have plenty of places right in pz.

Hope this helps,any other things you won't to know then feel free to ask.Jo

West Midlands
10. Re: Accommodation near Bus Station Penzance.

Thank you to everyone for helpful comments. We have now booked at "The Wharf Appartments". Will let you know how we get on there.

Ingrid.