We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need ideads on where to go in newquay. HELP! :)

Which Newquay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newquay
Need ideads on where to go in newquay. HELP! :)

Hey, iv got about 12 of my girly mates to come on to a road trip to newquay at the end of this august and i was just wondering if any 1 had any ideas of where we could visit, have fun, stay and club (18yrs).

p.s we'l be very greatful

Neath
reviews: 1
1. Re: Need ideads on where to go in newquay. HELP! :)

Don't stay in the Pendennis Hotel, went there a few years ago and it was the worst place I've ever stayed at. If it wasn't for the fact that I'd travelled over 6 hours to get there, been stuck in horrendous traffic and was dead tired I'd have not bothered at all, would have looked for somewhere else immediately. The wallpaper was held together at the top by staples, the room had to be cleaned by us before it was fit to stay in, and we bought clean towels in a nearby shop to make sure as the ones we had looked very dodgy.

May have new owners and been refurbished by now, [visited about 6 years ago], but look elsewhere is my advice.

Brighton
reviews: 2
2. Re: Need ideads on where to go in newquay. HELP! :)

No it isn't any better still the same Pendennis! Although it looks empty now! The one next door looks better but isn't any good either!

Maybe try Dolphin surf school they have a surf lodge (which conjours up images of bunkbeds to me!)

But having looked at the website the rooms look really nice and all ensuite.

Prices looked reasonable too.

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
reviews: 212
3. Re: Need ideads on where to go in newquay. HELP! :)

Bit late for that. The original poster was coming in Aug 2007.

It might help if you looked at the dates next time to save wasting your time.

4. Re: Need ideads on where to go in newquay. HELP! :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:34 pm, July 13, 2009
Braunton, United...
5. Re: Need ideads on where to go in newquay. HELP! :)

Well I'm on Badcat's side. I am rather suspicious that a first time poster wants to advertise a place that they haven't even stayed at yet.

6. Re: Need ideads on where to go in newquay. HELP! :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 10, 2010