We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotel Newquay is it possible?

Which Newquay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 51
Good hotel Newquay is it possible?

Looking for clean comfortable hotel, good food (not old folks home type menus), well presented rooms with nice clean bathrooms and comfortable beds (as most people would want) BUT seems hard to find in this area if reviews on Tripadvisor are viewed.

Suitable for 4 adults and 3 yr old with some (not too noisy) entertainment and swimming pool an advantage.

Close to central area but not next to nightclubs or anything noisy.

Thanks

Newquay
reviews: 1
1. Re: Good hotel Newquay is it possible?

Trebarwith hotel was allways clean and comfortable plain basic food

London, United...
reviews: 25
2. Re: Good hotel Newquay is it possible?

I have stayed in a 4* the Headland and a 3* Hotel California several times. I would recommend both. Neither are in noisy areas.

Lancs
reviews: 5
3. Re: Good hotel Newquay is it possible?

I would advise a trip to the Trebarwith too.

We go every year and cannot fault it. It is very clean and well maintained and has an indoor heated pool that would be ideal for your 3 year old.

The hotel is very family friendly and has a cinema showing films for all ages in season as well as some entertainment. Also children under 11 are free.

It has a fantastic location - view their website to see for yourself. Early booking is advisable though especially in school holidays as people return to this hotel year after year!!

Devonport, United...
reviews: 9
4. Re: Good hotel Newquay is it possible?

Headland Hotel at Fistral good. Also has self-catering in its grounds on the headland. Can be pricey. Stayed at Hotel California a few years ago - hope its improved. The Crantock Bay Hotel and the The Bedruthen Steps Hotel (both outside Newquay, but good beaches) seem to cater for families, I haven't stayed at either, but reviews on Trip Advisor are good.

5. Re: Good hotel Newquay is it possible?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 26, 2009