We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chester races

Which Chester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, England
reviews: 6
Chester races

Hi there, im heading to the races on Friday 8th May , i go racing regular and buy tickets for the racecourse from touts usually. However ive never been to Chester and was wondering if there are many touts available to buy tickets from. I believe they are all sold out so would have to go and take my chances. Thanks.

Also looking for accomondation for the Friday night that has rooms left

Chester, United...
1. Re: Chester races

Always touts at Chester races, many congregate around the County stand entrance.

For accommodation try The Coach House on Northgate Street, it will open a new nine roomed hotel above the popular restaurant on May 1.

Chester, United...
reviews: 107
2. Re: Chester races

The May Racing Festival is extremely popular, I would suggest you make accommodation bookings asap. There should be some suggestions on the local tourism site.

Birmingham, England
reviews: 6
3. Re: Chester races

Hi everyone, thanks for your replies, have tickets now and booked the coachhouse you mentioned so will let you know how it is

4. Re: Chester races

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 pm, October 23, 2009