We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any help please

Which Chester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 23
any help please

I,m taking my mum to chester for the day 23rd august for her birthday and as a surprise i,d like to book somewhere to stay just for the one night. I cant afford a big expensive hotel, i,m looking more for a small reasonably priced guest house or bed and breakfast near the centre. any info greatly appreciated.

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 23
1. Re: any help please

Ive just typed in chester guest houses on here and got some good info. Ive picked either the Summer hill or Grosvenor Palace, (both guest houses. They,ve got really good reviews and sound like there within walking distance of the city so if anyone has any other info for me that would be great. My mum will be 84 but shes fit and likes walking but i dont want to be far away from everything especially for the evening as i,ll be taking her for a meal somewhere. thanks.

2. Re: any help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, September 06, 2009