We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must things to do,see and places to eat.

Which Guernsey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, England
Must things to do,see and places to eat.

My wife and I are coming over to Guernsey at the end of March for 5 days. We would like to maximise our time there and also to have recommendations on good places to eat.We also really enjoy walking so any good routes?

Any tips would be appreciated!

Guernsey
1. Re: Must things to do,see and places to eat.

Hi There

So many good places to eat, also depending on how much you want to pay. Le Petit Bistro, Nautique, Da Nello's are all excellent restaurants which are situated in town. Out of town there is Auberge, one of my favourite. As for walking, there are so many cliff walks, beach walking, etc. I don't think you will manage the same route twice.

Oxford, England
2. Re: Must things to do,see and places to eat.

We've just spent a long weekend on Guernsey and have walked miles. All the south cost is Beautiful and easy when you've had enough, to walk a little way inland and hail a bus to go back to town. One day we walked all the way from Icart, near saints bay all the way back to St Peters port. About 7 miles in all. There's a beach cafe in Fermain bay which you should definatly stop at, the food is fab - steak and king prawns in Piri piri sauce and great cakes. Agree with the last post, le Petit Bistro is Fab.

Get answers to your questions about Guernsey