We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much to hire a punt in Cambridge?

Which Cambridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
reviews: 1
How much to hire a punt in Cambridge?

Can anyone please tell me about this? I was there just June but forgot entirely the costs. My wife paid and she forgot too. We just want some rough numbers.

Oldies are forgetful. Thanks.

Hong Kong, China
1. Re: How much to hire a punt in Cambridge?

Can someone please help me with this question? We are interested in recalling this small piece of info. Thanks.

happyface :-D

England
reviews: 20
2. Re: How much to hire a punt in Cambridge?

It's many years since I've done this, but it seems that it costs £16 per hour or £90 per day according to this website:

http://www.puntingincambridge.com/Self.htm

Hong Kong, China
3. Re: How much to hire a punt in Cambridge?

Celestina, thanks for helping us!

We wanted the price reference just to compare with our similar and recent boating in Xixi Wetland Park, Hangzhou, China. That "punting" costs RMB100 per boat per hour (a boat can accommodate max. 6 people). Xixi is surprisingly good, and we recalled the wonderful boating that we did in Cambridge a few months ago.

It is great to be able to compare the prices of two similar and fabulous experiences. Thanks.

happyface :-D

4. Re: How much to hire a punt in Cambridge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 04, 2012