We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant / bar / club for hen night in cambridge

Which Cambridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 2
Restaurant / bar / club for hen night in cambridge

I'd love any suggestions for a great hen night in cambridge! 14 of us would like to go to a fun/lively restaurant first, then on to some bars and a club. I'm a bridesmaid for the hen, and unfortunately don't know cambridge very well - would welcome all suggestions please!

Cambridge England
reviews: 5
1. Re: Restaurant / bar / club for hen night in cambridge

Give the Depot a call on 01223 506090. Thay do loads of hen nights. It is a cellar bar/restaurant in Trinity St that has a DJ after 10.00.

If you want to go to a club after the meal there are several within walking distance.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 25
2. Re: Restaurant / bar / club for hen night in cambridge

Cambridge is a bit rubbish for clubs but there are loads of restaurants, pubs and bars

Give La Raza a try - a basement tapas & cocktail bar, it's a good place

Fez club is also pretty decent for later on. It's not the latest of late night cities but you'll find stuff up to about 3am

Best thing to do is go on a "fact finding" weekend - it's what I did when I was Best Man for my mate, and it's a great excuse to go away somewhere partying ;-)

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Restaurant / bar / club for hen night in cambridge

Hey, I would second Le Reza, but would avoid the Depot. Fez is great fun also Soul Tree. I'd recommend cocktails and tapas in La R and then go to Soul Tree or life if a cheesey night out is what you're after or Fez for after something more classy or you could stay in La R as it gets good at night. I'd book a table in advance as it's v popular and you should approach the clubs in advance as they can get you onto the guest list and reduced rates.

Hope that helps!

Kirsty

Herts
4. Re: Restaurant / bar / club for hen night in cambridge

HI,

Also planning a hen night in Cambridge and wondered how yours went and were you went in the end. Did you find anywhere decent?

5. Re: Restaurant / bar / club for hen night in cambridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 23, 2009