We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chatham Bars Getaway

Which Cape Cod hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
reviews: 78
Chatham Bars Getaway

We (couple + college-age child) are making a one-night trip from Boston down to Cape Cod next weekend and are planning to stay at the Chatham Bars Inn. We got a Rue La La voucher for $219/night with the resort fee included and a complimentary bottle of wine. However, I have to choose between a Main Inn Room with 2 Queen Beds and a Cottage Room with 2 Queen Beds (for the same price). The reservations agent said the cottage room was a little bit larger than the Inn rooms were, but from the photos I've seen on TripAdvisor, the main inn looks furnished a lot nicer and I feel the service would probably be better and overall, it would be more convenient staying there over the cottages. Any thoughts?

Thanks --- AM13

3 replies to this topic
Hartford...
1. Re: Chatham Bars Getaway

Which did you choose?

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
reviews: 78
2. Re: Chatham Bars Getaway

We chose the main inn room and were very happy with the decision. It was quite spacious and we liked being able to go downstairs for dinner, peruse the gift shop, etc. The cottage rooms are more spread out throughout the property and aren't appointed as nicely, in my opinion.

Hartford...
3. Re: Chatham Bars Getaway

Thanks for reporting back. : )

Reply to: Chatham Bars Getaway
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted