We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bay side beaches near 6A/Shore Road North Truro

Which Cape Cod hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New England
reviews: 119
Bay side beaches near 6A/Shore Road North Truro

We are staying at Braemar in North Truro and wondered what nice bayside beaches with parking are available withing a ten minute drive in Truro, P'town or Wellfleet. I know there's a beach just down the street from us, but we found it frightfully narrow.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
reviews: 111
1. Re: Bay side beaches near 6A/Shore Road North Truro

It will take you longer than 10 minutes to get to any beach in Wellfleet. In Provincetown you can go to Herring Cove which faces the Bay. That is a National Seashore Beach.Here is the beach info for Truro and Wellfleet.

truro-ma.gov/html_pages/…office_beach.php

wellfleetma.org/public_documents/…beach

New England
reviews: 119
2. Re: Bay side beaches near 6A/Shore Road North Truro

Thanks a lot. Fifteen minutes or so is also fine for Wellfleet and worth it as it's our favorite town on the Cape.

Edited: 11:55 am, August 27, 2013
Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
reviews: 111
3. Re: Bay side beaches near 6A/Shore Road North Truro

I agree with you about Wellfleet. I think it is the best overall town on the Cape. It has it all: walkable downtown with shops, restaurants, galleries. The harbor area is lovely and Mayo Beach is great especially for kids.

4. Re: Bay side beaches near 6A/Shore Road North Truro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cape Cod