We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sand Dollar Realty

Which Cape Cod hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 1
Sand Dollar Realty

Renter beware!!!!!!! Do not use this company to rent a cottage or home no matter what! Customer service is the worst. The owner Jerry is one of the rudest people I have ever met.

Sand Dollar Realty is the worst summer rental company I have ever dealt with. Jerry is rude and obnoxious. He spoke to wife like she was a piece of garbage for no good reason. This person has no business dealing with people. The customer service is disgusting. Cottages on 2 different occasions where filthy dirty for the prices they charge and this guy Jerry basically said it was not his problem and to just deal with. Stay far far away from this company.

7 replies to this topic
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
1. Re: Sand Dollar Realty

Welcome to the Forum! Love first posts like this.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
reviews: 107
2. Re: Sand Dollar Realty

and they were so awful, you decided to rent from them 2x ?

Tucson, Arizona
3. Re: Sand Dollar Realty

2 times over 5 years. I was willing to give them a 2nd chance. Big mistake!!!! Take your business to Beach Realty!!!!

conn
reviews: 118
4. Re: Sand Dollar Realty

One post wonders! LOL.

Tucson, Arizona
5. Re: Sand Dollar Realty

One post wonder.....proud of it. I have a life, I don't have time to camp out on trip advisor. I posted because I felt that people needed to know Sand Dollar is not someone u want to deal with. So I say " yes i'm a one post wonder". Get a life my friend.....get a life

6. Re: Sand Dollar Realty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, August 27, 2013

Westborough...
7. Re: Sand Dollar Realty

WOW, that is quite a blanket statement for what sounds like renting twice..I own a house they list which is in excellent condition and beautiful all around. Also, it is quite a bargain considering it would cost close to $1,000 a night for something remotely comparable in a hotel.

Edited: 3:33 pm, May 16, 2014
Reply to: Sand Dollar Realty
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted