We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Cod Mall

Which Cape Cod hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond Hill...
reviews: 19
Cape Cod Mall

Years ago, when we last visited the Cape, Just past the entrance to the Cape, on the main road, on one side was the store caled Filenes Basement and on the other side of the road was a shopping mall. Are either places still there?. At the entrance to the shopping mall was an excellent Italian Restaurant, whose name I can't recall. We'll be coming down from Toronto next month for a vacation and I wondered if any of these places still existed.

If not, any suggestions?

7 replies to this topic
Boston...
reviews: 86
1. Re: Cape Cod Mall

Yes, the cape cod mall is still there. Filenes Basement went out of business. The Italian restaurant I think was Polcari's. I don't think that's still there. Now there's Not Your Average Joes. simon.com/mall/…dining-fun. If you like Italian, I'd suggest DiParma in West Yarmouth: diparmarestaurant.com/DiParma_Italian_Table_…

cape cod
2. Re: Cape Cod Mall

I miss the Filenes basement :(

The Mall is still here. Another vote for DiParma's in West Yarmouth for good Italian food! Have a nice visit! :)

West Palm Beach...
reviews: 189
3. Re: Cape Cod Mall

Inside the mall is a Pizzeria Regina if you are interested in pizza. It is the pizzeria restaurant that was started by the Polcari family. DiParma in Yarmouth, as already suggested, is good for Italian food.

On Main Street in Hyannis there are two good Italian restaurants:

Alberto's - http://www.albertos.net/

Columbo's: http://www.colomboscafe.com/index.php

West Palm Beach...
reviews: 189
4. Re: Cape Cod Mall

I forgot to mention Pizzeria Regina is in the mall food court. Pizza is good but the ambiance is lacking as you sit in the general food court area.

Auvers-sur-Oise...
reviews: 7
5. Re: Cape Cod Mall

Yes,Cape Cod Mall is still there . Don't make a wrong turn into the KMart plaza across from the mall. The plaza is in very poor condition and does not have many worthwhile stores . Many stores are shut down and the plaza is rundown. Cape Cod Mall has the better stores in the area..As far as restaurants I don't know a good Italian one but if you feel like fish, Seafood Sam's Route 28 in Yarmouth s close by down the street from the mall and is an excellent choice for all types of seafood. Enjoy!

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 1
6. Re: Cape Cod Mall

The entire chain of Filene's Basement has been gone for many years now.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
reviews: 112
7. Re: Cape Cod Mall

A full listing of the stores currently in the Cape Cod Mall, and food outlets as well (which I believe includes the free-standing places in the parking lot) is available at:

www.simon.com/mall/cape-cod-mall/stores

Reply to: Cape Cod Mall
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted