We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Cape Cod from Boaton in April

Which Cape Cod hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warrington, United...
How to get to Cape Cod from Boaton in April

Hi,

I am going to Boston in April for a holiday with my mum and was hoping to do a trip to Cape Cod, what's the best way to get to Cape Cod fromBoston - I don't really want to hire a car.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 1
1. Re: How to get to Cape Cod from Boaton in April

But that's the best way to see Cape Cod, Especially in April, when most of the seasonal places have yet to open.

From Boston, you take a bus from South Station to some of he bigger towns lik Falmouth or Hyannis, but then you're kind of stuck there. Ferries do not begin service until later in the season.

Edited: 9:09 am, January 13, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 36
2. Re: How to get to Cape Cod from Boaton in April

Day or multi day? Either way car is best but if multi day is at least doable

birmingham uk
reviews: 24
3. Re: How to get to Cape Cod from Boaton in April

I hate to say it, you will. Need a car for cape cod. I see you are for the UK too. Driving in cape cod is simple and slow. I could ever drive in Boston to we hire from the airport not the centre of town and tootle down the road in the morning, not the afternoon.

4. Re: How to get to Cape Cod from Boaton in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 15, 2014