We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Loudoun County Va.

Sao Miguel, Portugal
reviews: 42
Visiting Loudoun County Va.

Hi Everyone,

I am visiting Loudoun County for a few weeks at the end of March.

I was wondering if there are some special places that I should visit, eat in, etc. Not only the usual tourist places, but I would prefer to see the real County. I will be staying in Middleburg.

Thanks in advance.

5 replies to this topic
Fredericksburg...
reviews: 38
1. Re: Visiting Loudoun County Va.

I would recommend a visit to Ayrshire farm in nearby Upperville va. This is probably the most beautiful farm in Virginia.

http://pinterest.com/ayrshirefarm/

Ashburn, Virginia
reviews: 58
2. Re: Visiting Loudoun County Va.

Middleburg is great. Cute little town with lots of history. If you are into wine, there are plenty around to visit. Wander into Leesburg, too, as it is a historic old town with good shops and restaurants.

My favorite Loudoun restaurant is the Wine Kitchen in Leesburg. Even if you dont have any interest in wine their food, ambiance and service are terrific. Wander up to Lovettsville and go to the Market Table Bistro for another fantastic meal.

Sao Miguel, Portugal
3. Re: Visiting Loudoun County Va.

Thanks for that information Frankie.

Sao Miguel, Portugal
4. Re: Visiting Loudoun County Va.

Thanks Sharse, Oh yes, I am so very fond of good wines, and good coffee too. Thanks again.

Ashburn, Virginia
reviews: 58
5. Re: Visiting Loudoun County Va.

Here is a link to a page with info about local wineries you might enjoy visiting.

visitloudoun.org/Experience-Loudoun/Wine-Cou…

Reply to: Visiting Loudoun County Va.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Loudoun County