We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kahshe Lake...finding a lodge

Which Gravenhurst hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Niagara
Kahshe Lake...finding a lodge

We are looking to rent a cottage at a lodge as I really like the idea of having meals made by someone else!Can anyone reccomend such a place that wont cost an arm and a leg.I was hoping to get something with a heated pool for the baby and activities .T.V. in the cottage would be nice,and a beach.It has to be on the water or very near.Preferably not past Bracebridge.Thanks in advance

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 7
1. Re: Kahshe Lake...finding a lodge

Check out tha Wigamog Inn in Haliburton

http://www.wigamoginn.com/index.html

We stayed there 2 summers ago and loved it. They have cottages and poolside cabins a variety of different options. They do all the cooking which is great - food and service was great. They have an outdoor pool that is not heated and an indoor pool (nice and warm) and hot tub. Which was nice if you get rainy days you can relax by the pool inside. They have inroom TV's and also water activities and the beach is good, also have canoes and other non-motorized boats for you to enjoy.

We really enjoyed it there!

Take a look

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 7
2. Re: Kahshe Lake...finding a lodge

Sorry, when I posted this I was thinking that Bracebridge was only about 20-30 mins. from Haliburton. But now that I think about it, it is more like an hour. So this may be too far!

Puerto Vallarta...
reviews: 57
3. Re: Kahshe Lake...finding a lodge

It's a bit further, but Lumina Resort on Lake of Bays is great. No tv in the cottages, but they have everything else you could possibly want in my opinion. We were just there for a family wedding.

Get answers to your questions about Gravenhurst
More Gravenhurst Topics