We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

Which Mont Tremblant hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Windsor, Canada
reviews: 29
ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

newbee here.... :)

trying to figure out the logistics of "breaking the bank" and splurging on reasonable skiing vacation during ontario march break...

there will be snow, right?

any helpful thoughts will be much appreciated...

family of 4 /2 teens/ or maybe 5 /if the eldest decides to come.../

Windsor, Canada
21. Re: ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

somewhat our heart is set on mont tremblant, and we are that kind of easy people that we always make the best of what we've got... and then if it doesn't work out...it's not that you not warned us.... :)

Windsor, Canada
22. Re: ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

my husband has whistler under his belt, and the youngest son /15/ will be better than daddy soon enough...

me - i'm cautious enough, so maybe we'll survive the tremblant experience... anyway, skiing is a dangerous sport, but exhilarating enough to justify the danger

now... to find the $$ for this march...........

Toronto
reviews: 36
23. Re: ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

Mont Tremblant is a great ski destination for families. It is much better than Blue Mountain and well worth the drive. What makes it good for families is that the village is self-contained, once there you never have to drive the rest of your visit. Kids are not dependent on parents driving them, they can go out on their. Also a nice family friendly aquatic centre.

Windsor, Canada
24. Re: ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

hey, charlie... thank you for another vote of confidence in mont tramblant... :)

with all those positive vibes... i really want to go this march now....

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
reviews: 17
25. Re: ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

tremblant.ca/ski-and-golf/tickets-and-passes…

Check out this deal for spring break tickets. A great deal for families.

Windsor, Canada
26. Re: ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

wow, that's another good link... thank you bogwoppit... the last time i looked i was ready to pay 50$ per day, but with this school break pass - for kids it would be 119$ for 5 days... sounds really good...

now, i don't know whether i should post another, separate question or just continue on here...? but anybody has any idea what would be reasonable accomodation for 4 people /preferably with some kitchen facilities/ in the village, so we could walk or be shuttled to the slopes with our equipment?

anyway, thank you all, for all your excellent ideas so far.... :)

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
reviews: 17
27. Re: ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

Look at the Tours de Voyageur they are usually the cheapest units. For real budget the La Chouette condos are great too, though totally clean and functional, they are just the oldest on the resort. Both of them are walking to the lifts. Check those out first.

Windsor, Canada
28. Re: ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

putting those ideas on my list right now... thank you again, bogwoppit...

so... maybe i won't have to follow thru to this nigerian guy, who promises great return on my "lottery" money that i had no idea i won, just have to pay him a small commission... why bother with sending a letter to nigeria, that would cost me international postage... when i compile all your "tripadvisors" excellent ideas, i could do ontario march break in mount tremblant on a great /low/ budget... :) lol............

i really like this tripadvisor "thing", without your input, folks, i'm sure i would miss out on a lot of things...

my thing is: why search, why you can network and get great ideas from people who have already done it and know better... :)

29. Re: ontario march break - march 10-15, 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 09, 2014