We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best pub?

Which Invermere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
British Columbia...
best pub?

Was wondering which pub has the best food and prices, also for the late evening, which pub would you recommend having good prices and entertainment? Thanks

British Columbia...
1. Re: best pub?

Invermere basicly has 3 pubs, one by the beach downtown, Station Pub, foods ok, prices ok, its by the beach and Lake, the other one is called Lakeside Pub and has a bit higher prices, good food, also on the lake at another beach, very neat inside, then their is a bar at the bottom of the Best Westersn downtown, this place is forsure for the younger crowd, having music and a dance floor, cozy, large and prices good, don't know about the food, looked ok. I answered all my own questions because we tried it out.

British Columbia...
2. Re: best pub?

Invermere basicly has 3 pubs, one by the beach downtown, Station Pub, foods ok, prices ok, its by the beach and Lake, the other one is called Lakeside Pub and has a bit higher prices, good food, also on the lake at another beach, very neat inside, then their is a bar at the bottom of the Best Westersn downtown, this place is forsure for the younger crowd, having music and a dance floor, cozy, large and prices good, don't know about the food, looked ok. I answered all my own questions because we tried it out.

Sydney
reviews: 1
3. Re: best pub?

And to answer for the 3rd one. It is the Copper City bar and Saloon. Located next to the Best Western Invermere Inn. They serve the best pizza in town at a great price on Thursdays they have a buy a lrg pay med price. They have alot of other really good food. The bar is great as well

on the road
4. Re: best pub?

Unfortunately, the previous posters were correct, the choice of pubs is very limited. The Lakeside has all of the warmth, charm, and allure of an unused urine specimen cup. ( the original lakeside, which was lost to an accidental (???) fire, was THE place to go. Character a-plenty.) Copper city is probably the best bet now. The crowd isn't too uniform, and can often be fun. Just my 2 cents worth...

5. Re: best pub?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, August 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Invermere