We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any ideas

Which Stephenville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
any ideas

We are planning our first trip to Newfoundland in June. Does anyone have ideas of what we must see, where we should stay or dine? We are going through Maine to Nova Scotia and onto Newfoundland. Thanks for your help.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 39
1. Re: any ideas

I am also visiting Newfoundland for the first time in June. I am not sure how much time you have had to plan so I will pass on a few things that I have found out along the way. Also by providing more information it will make it easier for those that have been there or are living there to reply.

What dates will you be there? How many weeks. How will you be travelling? What type of accommodations do you prefer? Are you travelling with children? Do you like to hike?

If you have time contact the Newfoundland Tourism Bureau. Their 2006 brochure is excellent. There web site is:

www.newfoundlandandlabradortourism.com

The brochure has everything from accommodations and dining to must see events and sites.

If you have not had a chance look at as many previous posting in the tripadvisor Newfoundland forum. There is everything from the "10 must see" sites to "where is the best places to view icebergs and whales".

Sorry I could not have been more help. Good luck and have a safe trip.

2. Re: any ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Stephenville