We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sea kayak massasauga park

Which Parry Sound hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
sea kayak massasauga park

Hello,

I'm planning to do sea kayak in massasauga park and camp on the islands. Do you know where i can get informations. Does anyone been there and know witch are the best route for a 4 day trip. And is it easy to get lost or is it well indicated.

Sorry for my english ( i'm a french speaker!)

hcalvet

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 1
1. Re: sea kayak massasauga park

Salut guyloup! One can get information about the conoe routes and sea kayak routes from Ontario Parks especially Ostler lake provincial park. Access is from Three legged lake road off of blue lake road. These are off james bay junction road . There are a variety of routes on a well marked map . I have only been on the Threelegged lake /spider lake loup. It's Tres magnifique!

2. Re: sea kayak massasauga park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, October 05, 2009