We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer condo

Which Canmore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cairns, Australia
reviews: 2
Summer condo

I have narrowed down my choices of condos for next June long weekend. We are a family with 3 teenagers and looking for quality and a nice outlook/surroundings. First choice is Rundle Cliff Resort and depending on price Grande Rockie Resort OR found a beautiful condo about 5kms out of town, called Serenity Ridge, at Stewart Creek Landing. Which is a few hundred dollars cheaper. We do have a hire car and will be using Canmore as our base for 4 days discovering the National Park. Should we stay out of town to save money or closer in so that we can walk around? Is anyone familiar with these properties?

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 318
1. Re: Summer condo

Stuart Creek is lovely, especially the golf course but in your case I think you'd be better off in town so you can walk for dinners etc and be able to have a beer or two and not worry about driving - don't know the other two you mention but have a look at Falcon Crest which is really great and has 2 bedroom condos that would fit your needs and are lovely. It gets highly rated on TA

Rob

2. Re: Summer condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, December 16, 2013