We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brazilian Barbeque

Which Canmore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, AB, Canada
reviews: 28
Brazilian Barbeque

Has anyone eaten at this restaurant with children? My kids are 9 and 11 years old. Will they charge $35 for each of them for dinner? Also, it is appropriate for them?

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 66
1. Re: Brazilian Barbeque

For the price question, have you tried emailing them to ask? If the answer is $35 each for the kids, it might not matter how appropriate it is...

Edited: 8:42 pm, June 18, 2012
Edmonton, AB, Canada
reviews: 28
2. Re: Brazilian Barbeque

We did take our children here and they charge the children half the price. For our son who is 12 it was great but for our daughter who was 8 it was not worth it but I guess that evened it out in the end. :-)

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 66
3. Re: Brazilian Barbeque

Good to know. Thanks for passing on the info!

Canada
reviews: 6
4. Re: Brazilian Barbeque

I just tried this place for the first time, and I wasn't super impressed. The Salad bar was good, and if I had to go again that's all I would eat. While there is lots of meat, in my opinion, it wasn't that good. It was either over seasoned, dry, or really fatty. Honestly, by the end of the meal I was a bit grossed out, and I am a true carnivore! We had lunch ( so $17.00 on weekdays) but I cannot imagine eating $35.00 worth of meat there!

It's a different style - but our kids really like Luna Blue ( it's a pasta restaurant) right down the street. The Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. is always a winner as well!

5. Re: Brazilian Barbeque

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 21, 2013