We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canmore Accomodation

Which Canmore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta
reviews: 1
Canmore Accomodation

We are a party of 5 adults. 2 couples and a single. We are looking for accomodation downtown or within a few blocks. A kitchen, pool or hot tub and Bar B Que are musts. We also have a small dog. Do you know of a nice 4-5 star accomodation that might suit our needs?

Thanks.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
reviews: 87
1. Re: Canmore Accomodation

There are no 5-star hotels in the Canadian Rockies. Are you looking for a hotel stay or a vacation rental?

england
reviews: 6
2. Re: Canmore Accomodation

i stayed in rockymountain chalets,fully equiped,warm,comfy,reasonable,they have bbq and hot tub but no pool,great view of three sisters mountain..im staying aain october

Blind Bay, BC
reviews: 6
3. Re: Canmore Accomodation

This one is pet friendly :

tripadvisor.ca/VacationRentalReview-g181727-…

Edmonton
reviews: 4
4. Re: Canmore Accomodation

Most of the bellstar resort condos have pools, and some of them allow pets for an additional fee. I've stayed at most of them, and never been disappointed. However, they do not provide daily maid service, if you are looking for that.

http://www.bellstar.ca/

Edited: 2:00 pm, June 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 67
5. Re: Canmore Accomodation

AlbertaMax posted his question back in August 2011, so I expect this trip has already happened.

6. Re: Canmore Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:47 am, June 30, 2013