We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best winery patio to lunch on?

Which Osoyoos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 12
Best winery patio to lunch on?

We are looking for a winery patio overlooking vineyards in the Osoyoos area to have lunch on. Any recommendations?

9 replies to this topic
Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
reviews: 97
1. Re: Best winery patio to lunch on?

nkmipcellars.com/The-NK-Mip-Winery/The-Patio… This one is nice. Pricey, but nice.

Penticton, Canada
reviews: 5
2. Re: Best winery patio to lunch on?

Hi

In Osoyoos only the one as mentioned within but 15-20 min north there are the ones at

Hester Creek, Burrowing Owl, and I think Tinhorn creek (it was in process last time i visited)

with new rules about alcohol there may be a few more this summer, I would check web sites.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 77
3. Re: Best winery patio to lunch on?

+1 for Burrowing Owl.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 12
4. Re: Best winery patio to lunch on?

Thank you everyone! We ended up at NK Mip Cellars - had a long delicious lunch at a sunny table on the grass overlooking the vineyards, lake and valley. The wine, food, staff and ambiance were amazing! Will have to try Burrowing Owl and Hester Creek on our next foray but highly recommend Nk Mip for a relaxing, delicious and fun experience.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 61
5. Re: Best winery patio to lunch on?

Definitely try Hester Creek or Burrowing Owl...or both ;) we had lunch at both this past weekend and they were excellent

Penticton, Canada
reviews: 5
6. Re: Best winery patio to lunch on?

hi

if you had read the last post carefully you would have noticed that the OP came and went and had lunch at Nk'mip.......

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 61
7. Re: Best winery patio to lunch on?

I did read the last post and was aiming my comments to anyone else that comes along asking for patio information. Jeezeeee!

reviews: 20
8. Re: Best winery patio to lunch on?

Yes, like me! I'm reading this post still looking for advice as well.

Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
9. Re: Best winery patio to lunch on?

Well folks, it's always good to add info to a thread that is not too old. But a friendly comment, if someone wants to simply add info to a thread, it may be better to type "We went to ...." rather than "Definitely try Hester Creek ..." which would be considered a direct comment to the OP, who has come and gone, as mentioned. That would be picked up on every time by any number of regulars.

Reply to: Best winery patio to lunch on?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Osoyoos