We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best sub-$150 a day hotel for kids/family ?

Which Jackson Hole hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 7
Best sub-$150 a day hotel for kids/family ?

Hello

I plan to take my kids and family to Jackson Hole Ski Resort and was looking for recommendations on hotels. We plan to spend 7 days there. No car. Ideally something below $150 a day and near some restaurants/etc we can walk to. Shuttle service to Resort also.

Thank you

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
reviews: 60
1. Re: Best sub-$150 a day hotel for kids/family ?

Hi,

If you stay at the ski resort, you do not need a shuttle b/c the hotels are at athe base of the mountain. However, I don't believe you'll find any of the hotel's best availlable rate to be near what you are looking to pay during ski season.

I would start w/the Town Square Inns located in Jackson, which encompasses numerous locations townsquareinns.com/index.php/package_builder/

I'm sorry but I cannot think of anyone in town for $150 that offers a shuttle to the ski resort.

if you are willing to spend a bit more, The Lodge at Jackson Hole has a shuttle service, but its not quite in town - more south of town.

However, Jackson has public transportation free w/in town and from town to the Village I believe its $3 pp one way and runs frequently.

http://www.startbus.com/riderinfo.html

Edited: 4:11 pm, January 21, 2013
2. Re: Best sub-$150 a day hotel for kids/family ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 23, 2014