We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downhill Biking (via Gondola)

Which South Lake Tahoe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 47
Downhill Biking (via Gondola)

Hi there,

We are spending four days in Heavenly (Marriott Grand) and want the family to go downhill biking. We have done this before and when we last did it, we hired bikes and all the protective gear, took a gondola to the top of the mountain and then cycled downhill along various tracks (some easier than others).

I think I can do it near Heavenly and would love to know where I can hire bikes (preferably near the lifts) and an approximate cost.

Any help will be so amazing.

Thanks in advance.

San Jose, California
reviews: 8
1. Re: Downhill Biking (via Gondola)

Northstar resort in North lake tahoe is the place for mt biking. Heavenly doesn't offer mt biking.

northstarcalifornia.com/info/…biking.asp

london
reviews: 47
2. Re: Downhill Biking (via Gondola)

Thank you.

3. Re: Downhill Biking (via Gondola)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 17, 2014