We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lokking for Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise deal

Which South Lake Tahoe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
reviews: 1
Lokking for Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise deal

We are heading to Tahoe this coming October. We are thinking about taking a cruise with Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise . I missed the cruise deal selling for $23 / person by living Social recently. I just wonder if anyone know how often this deal come up . is it a once a year deal or there will be a similar deal thru out the year.

I will continue looking for similar deal since we still have a few month before our trip to Tahoe. If you come across a good deal of Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise, please post it . Thank you .

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
1. Re: Lokking for Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise deal

We took the MS Dixie 2 from Zephyr Cove to Emerald Bay and back. We had a coupon off, that is in the free racks at Reno Airport and other places.

zephyrcove.com/play/…cruise-schedule.aspx

What type of boat was the living social for $23? That's pretty cheap.

Lake Tahoe, NV
reviews: 19
2. Re: Lokking for Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise deal

Coupons for the MS Dixie are becoming increasingly hard to find funny enough. However many area hotels do sell slightly discounted tickets. The current price for the sightseeing cruise on the MS Dixie or Tahoe Queen is $46. The hotels I work for sell them at a 5 dollar discount.

There is the yacht the Bleu Wave which is $65 but that includes two cocktails and a light lunch.When myself or my staff makes the reservation, the rate is reduced to $55.

Usually the other yacht The Safari Rose which goes to Emerald Bay is done by October.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
3. Re: Lokking for Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise deal

I believe the price of the MS Dixie is $35 with a AAA card. Do check for 2013, however.

Virtual Tahoe.com has $4 off

virtualtahoe.com/VirtualCoupons/…MSD.html

AARP discounts are given at ticket booth, as well as Military discounts.

Sunny Day Free Guide has coupon for MS Dixie

Lake Tahoe, NV
reviews: 19
4. Re: Lokking for Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise deal

I actually manage the Sunny Day guide here in lake tahoe.. so thanks for the reference!!

Management at the Dixie and Queen, though still advertising heavily with Sunny Day Guide has limited the amount of coupons out there. No coupons in the Sunny Day Guide for the Dixie or the Queen this Summer.. Maybe this winter.

AAA is $5 off regular price <-- source, I was the sales and marketing mgr at the Dixie for a number of years and just confirmed this rate with their reservations office. Their was a typo in the AAA guidebook a few years ago that might not have been corrected. They will not honor the $35 dollar rate.

5. Re: Lokking for Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 am, June 21, 2013
6. Re: Lokking for Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise deal

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, June 21, 2013
7. Re: Lokking for Emerald Bay Sightseeing Cruise deal

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 23, 2014