We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sammy Hagar's 4 Decades Show at Harrah's in May

Which South Lake Tahoe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, CA
reviews: 18
Sammy Hagar's 4 Decades Show at Harrah's in May

Was able to get tickets to the Saturday show at Harrah's. Sammy will be performing 40 years of music! Can't wait to hear Rock Candy and Bad Motor Scooter.

Anyone else snag tickets?

Northern Cali
reviews: 12
1. Re: Sammy Hagar's 4 Decades Show at Harrah's in May

YES! Every year we go it's so FUN! A couple of years ago my sister won on stage tickets in El Paso. It was also the weekend of my 50th bday. We had a blast. I am a huge fan! Is this your first Cinco de Tahoe show?

San Jose, CA
reviews: 18
2. Re: Sammy Hagar's 4 Decades Show at Harrah's in May

Yes! I haven't seen Sammy in years!!! We can't wait! Taking my friend for her 49th birthday! I hear there are pre parties sometimes. I hope there are this year!

Lake Tahoe, NV
reviews: 19
3. Re: Sammy Hagar's 4 Decades Show at Harrah's in May

Sammy is always a blast! Watch out for all the Sammy Hagar look alikes!

Literally.. all of Harrahs and Harveys turns into Red Rocker central for his shows.

If your looking for food at his restaurant Cabo Wabo.. get there early. It gets busy!

4. Re: Sammy Hagar's 4 Decades Show at Harrah's in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 22, 2014