We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

Which South Lake Tahoe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 2
June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

Hi

We will be in the states in June. In Australia we spend a lot of time waterskiing ad wakeboarding. Are we able to pay for ski runs on Lake Tahoe?

Is there any rafting category 3 or higher nearby?

Also is there any chance of finding accommodation for US $!&) or less for 3 of us in Jun?

Would love a view of the lake if possible

We had thought of spending one night there after driving from San Francisco but would we need 2 nights t have a good look around?

Thank you for any help

Near Yosemite...
reviews: 6
1. Re: June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

I will take a try at your questions. Yes, you can water ski and wakeboard at Lake Tahoe. I have no experience with this, so perhaps someone has a recommendation for you. You can raft on the Truckee river which is the outlet at North Lake Tahoe. I believe there is some category 3 and above further down the river.

Your budget amount came out muffled. I am going to guess you got the cap lock on and your budget is $419/ night ?? I would look into Hyatt Regency at Incline Village.

There is no way you can do the activities you list and only stay one night. You are going to need at least two nights.

Caution- Depending upon your timing of visiting in June it is possible it will be too early for rafting. The lake water will be very cold for water skiing in June.

Edited: 11:19 pm, March 25, 2013
Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
2. Re: June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

Yes, please get back to us with your budget correction. I'm sure you didn't mean $1.

The Hyatt in Incline Village would meet your needs if your budget was higher. I also agree that you need two nights. The Hyatt has a water activity desk at the lake, called Action Sports.

…hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-laketahoe/index.jsp…

http://www.awsincline.com/

California
reviews: 12
3. Re: June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

If you follow the symbols on the keyboard, it looks like the OP meant $170 budget per night.

australia
4. Re: June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

Yes, I am sorry about the typo, my iPad sometimes has a mind of it's own I did mean an accommodation budget up to $170 for 3 adults. Looks like this will be too conservative to get a view.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
5. Re: June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

Yes, the Hyatt is about $229 a night at that time of year. There is the Ferrari's Crown Resort, which is two motels put together, located in King's Beach, but they have some lake view rooms. You could drive to the Hyatt.

http://www.tahoecrown.com/lake-front-lodging

australia
6. Re: June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

Thank you. On consideration, I decided that as we usually don't spend much time in our room anyway, I would just go with 3 peaks and eat out somewhere nice for breakfast. Thank you for your help...now onto Yosetimite..that is proving to be a lot more difficult!

reviews: 745
7. Re: June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

Check out Inn By The Lake, it is located right across the street from the lake in South Lake Tahoe. :).

8. Re: June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, April 24, 2013
9. Re: June1/ 2nights? accom for 3 with lake view?Actiivities ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 25, 2014