We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend at Fallen Leaf Lake

Which South Lake Tahoe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Davis, California
reviews: 27
Weekend at Fallen Leaf Lake

I am accompanying my spouse to Fallen Leaf Lake for a retreat. He'll be attending events all day Saturday and sunday. All our meals will be provided. I am wondering if there are cool things for me to check out during the day on Saturday while he's away. I will have a car. We are leaving Friday the 19th, it has been fairly warm here in Sacramento, so I don't anticipate it being very cold in South Lake Tahoe, but correct me if I am wrong. I am looking for easy bike rides, maybe a nice spa near by, or anything else I haven't thought of. They will provide us lunch but if there is any place I should check out, I may skip the package lunch.

Thanks in advance.

Lewiston, California
reviews: 63
1. Re: Weekend at Fallen Leaf Lake

Fallen Lake is very near Tahoe so lots to see/do. Great time to go as The Aspen tress will be in bloom.

California
reviews: 25
2. Re: Weekend at Fallen Leaf Lake

I just got back, I'm a little surprised at a group going there during this time. The area is almost closed up for the winter with very view people around (which is nice). Still lots of hiking and biking to do. The General Store and dock area is closed for the season. An easy 20 minute drive into South Shore offers a ton of things to do. Warm days but cool nights so bring a jacket.

3. Re: Weekend at Fallen Leaf Lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 27, 2013