We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Lake Tahoe Balloons

Which South Lake Tahoe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Exmouth, United...
reviews: 5
South Lake Tahoe Balloons

Hi all,

I have been trying to get in touch with the company mentioned above via email for a good few weeks, but have received no responses at all.

Bit of a long shot, but do any viewers of this forum know if the email address on their website is working? I need to check various details before i go ahead and book.

I am from the UK and am looking into potentially booking a flight in October for my honeymoon.

Thanks in advance

California
reviews: 12
1. Re: South Lake Tahoe Balloons

There are current reviews of this adventure here on TA so someone has used them:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1798615-d…

Is calling them out of the question?

1-800-872-9294 or 530-544-1221

Is this the email you've been using? Info@LakeTahoeBalloons.com

Exmouth, United...
reviews: 5
2. Re: South Lake Tahoe Balloons

Yeah that's the email i was using.

I will call them if need be, just difficult from the UK from a cellphone as it is very expensive. Maybe it'd be best to get a skype account and make the call from there, might be cheaper.

Thanks

California
reviews: 12
3. Re: South Lake Tahoe Balloons

Maybe you could PM one of the recent reviewers if no one else answers here.

Near Yosemite...
reviews: 6
4. Re: South Lake Tahoe Balloons

Since you are not going until October, you can contact them the old fashion way - a piece of paper with a stamp and give them your contact infromation. I see they have a post office box as an address.

5. Re: South Lake Tahoe Balloons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 20, 2013