We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a review of "skydive ballistic blondes"

Auckland Region...
reviews: 57
Looking for a review of "skydive ballistic blondes"

HI there,

Has anyone sky dived with this company? Interested in your views of them. I can only find reviews of the sky dive company based in Keri Keri and they're not entirely favourable...

Cheers

Kiwi_Tripping

Kerikeri
1. Re: Looking for a review of "skydive ballistic blondes"

Don't skydive with them!! You're better off going with the skydive company in Kerikeri, or one of the one's in Auckland. Skydive Ballistic Blondes are a rip off, they charged me to jump from 12,000 feet but only went to 9,000 feet. I assume they thought I wouldn't notice, and when I brought it up after the jump they tried to deny it. When I insisted I am a pilot and know how to read an altimeter the owner got very abusive, so I left. I'm local to the area and have spoken to people about the company since - and no one has anything good to say about them. Several former staff I spoke to left the company because of their unsafe practices.

Hope you find somewhere good to skydive, and enjoy the jump!

Weymouth, United...
reviews: 17
2. Re: Looking for a review of "skydive ballistic blondes"

My wife was so looking forward to her sky dive but when the two guys came and picked her up they shoved a form infront ofher face and asked her to sign it.Nobody spoke another word to her until she got to the airport.The dive was fine and she believes she jumped from 12000ft.On landing all they wanted to do was pack up and go.We had to travel to Whangarei to pick up the dvd and photograph package.This turned out to be a usb stick.My wife asked to see the video and the rest of the crew came in and started taking the urine saying horseface and Wallace and Grommet.We paid good money for this and definitely didnt get good service.WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.IF YOU PAID FOR A DVD AND PHOTOS THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD GET>NOT A USB STICK>This ruined the surprise I had for her.

Auckland Region...
reviews: 10
3. Re: Looking for a review of "skydive ballistic blondes"

My husband and his work mates decided go sky diving. We arrived and told how long it would take and to sign the forms. Every thing they did was on time, everyone enjoyed themselves. The video is expensive but you have got to get it, as my husband was not going to do it twice.The Boss was pleasant and the girl who did the video let me watch it on the big screen behind the desk.

The only thing to dampen my husbands spirits was that the landing did not go to plan and landed right on his tail bone and was in a bit of pain. But for godsake youve just jumped out of a perfectley good airaplane and survived.

Cannot compare it to other outfits, but the other comments i think are a bit harsh.

Dargaville...
4. Re: Looking for a review of "skydive ballistic blondes"

Hi there, five of us went yesterday, these guys are blimmin awesome, we had such a great time and our mate is a tetraplegic and we were so impressed how these guys and girls at ballistic were so professional and our mate was just so impressed as well, and we all wana go jump there again, blimmin awesome and the video and photos were well done, woo hoo we highly recommend these guys, sorry to hear u other people had bad time, well 5 out of 5 of us did not have one complaint so yea

5. Re: Looking for a review of "skydive ballistic blondes"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 21, 2014