We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayaking?

Which Sabana Westpunt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glenview, Illinois...
reviews: 6
Kayaking?

We will be staying at Nos Krusero and wanted to know if there is a place we can rent kayaks, either as part of a tour, or just alone?

3 replies to this topic
Rotterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
reviews: 3
1. Re: Kayaking?

Hi Forest,

Check out this link for several Kayak tour/rental operations: http://www.k-pasa.com/cur-aqua.html (Search "Kayak" using ctrl+F to find them faster.

One I highly suggest is Ryan de Jongh's Kayak Experience +5-999-561-0813. He can tailor a tour for you and can take you to some beautiful, little known places. He often Kayaks for charity and has (among other things) kayaked around Curacao, Kayaked from Bonaire to Curacao and Kayaked down to Curacao from St. Maarten (a 22 day trip), so is very experienced.

Hope this helps,

Benjji

Willemstad, Curacao
reviews: 85
2. Re: Kayaking?

Ryan is the man on the island for Kayakking! Also he knows a lot about the nature.

Curacao
reviews: 2
3. Re: Kayaking?

I'd suggest renting kayaks (one or two person) from Captain Goodlife in Santa Cruz. Stop by (Sol Food at Sunshine Getaway) and I'll give you directions to the blue room, black sand beach and shipwreck. Bring your snorkel gear and a belt or rope to tie off the kayak onto a buoy. We're less than a half mile walk from Nos Kruseros. Ryan's trips in the East are wonderful but Santa Cruz is just 6 or 7 miles from Westpunt.

Reply to: Kayaking?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted