I contacted a representative via email and this is the response I received regarding the actions taken after the armed robbery on January 15th: Hope this helps! (??)
New security procedures have been implemented and it seems that those procedures
are working. They are being monitored and improved. We are taking
measurements accordingly. We also have 3 additional security guards on each shift.
What have we done so far with respect to security issues:
- we are replacing all 'in room safes'
- some contracts of staff members have been terminated and this
process will continue if needed
- we have changed the complete team of the security company we are working with
- we have installed an electronic lock at the back office
- we have installed extra cameras on several locations
- all employees are being checked upon departure on valuables or masterkeys
- procedures with name registration and signatures have been implemented
- master safe has been replaced and codes change on a daily basis
- team is every day working on general improvement of these procedures"