We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqualinda at Lagun

Which Sabana Westpunt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Aqualinda at Lagun

Hi there,

Has anyone stayed at Aqualinda at Lagun? What was your experience? Did you get your 200 eur deposit back in a decent amount of time? was it clean?

thanks!

7 replies to this topic
New York
1. Re: Aqualinda at Lagun

Aqualinda is actually called lagoon ocean resort. Check out reviews of resorts located on the lagoon blou. Nice quiet area, diving, snorkeling etc. Reasonable rates.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 5
2. Re: Aqualinda at Lagun

The reply is not quite accurate.

Playa Lagun is a wonderful cove carved into the coral cliffs next tio the small fgishing vilalge of Lagun.

It is a nice beach with two beach cafes and two dive shops. I rate it as a prime snorkel site for beginners and more experienced snorkelers.

THre are 4 groups of accomodation around the Cove. On the East side - the quieter side - there is Lagunblou (www.lagunblou.nl) a small secure resoprt of 15 buildings - some are semi others are complete small villas. All are fully equiped utilities. Most face the sea. Nice pool. Lots of repeat customers. Owner occupies one of the villa and is on site. We stay there each winter and kove it.

Behind the beach there is a one story duplex called Miramar taht takes in tourists.

On the West side, of the cove between the bay and the village there is Bahia appartment. Two updated blocks that rents small untility appartents.

Betwee Bahai and the sea there is Lagun Ocean Resort. It was developped by the same developper as Lagun Blou. The buildings are similar. They are individually owned and rented through different means. The site is more crowded than Lagun Blou - buildings are closer together. Aqualinda is one half of these villas. It is very well situated with views of the lagun and the sea. I have not stayed there but I know the owner. She is honest and meticullusly clean.

Iowa
3. Re: Aqualinda at Lagun

Just wondering if there are any new opinions on these lodgings in the village of Lagun.

thanks.

Cape May Court...
reviews: 22
4. Re: Aqualinda at Lagun

We have been staying at Lagun for the past 6 years. It is a great place in Curacao. Go to VRBO.com we rent out a 3 bedroom 3 bath bungalow on the water in Lagun. You do need a car, it is off the beaten path but well worth it. Bahia Apartments are right there also. They also have a great set up. Enjoy.

Iowa
5. Re: Aqualinda at Lagun

Do the local fishermen/women still use this beach for their daily departure/return location?

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 1
6. Re: Aqualinda at Lagun

Lagoon Ocean Resort has the most magnificent views on the island. This is the only place I would stay since I found it. Rent from VRBO. Prices are amazing and units I have stayed in have all be clean and well equipped.

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Aqualinda at Lagun

Lagoon Ocean Resort has the best views on the island. Rent from VRBO. Rates are great. Apartments are clean and well equipped. Wouldn't stay anywhere else since I found Lagoon Ocean Resort.

Reply to: Aqualinda at Lagun
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sabana Westpunt