We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canoa Restaurant

Which Oyster Pond hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Middletown, Ohio
reviews: 1
Canoa Restaurant

Does anyone know approximately what the meals run at Canoa ($)? I looked at the menu and didn't see the prices and I didn't see a range on the TA reviews. It sounds like a nice place to go for dinner one night and I'm looking to see what category to put it in.

And is the plantain canoa really as good as people say?

New Hampshire
reviews: 3
1. Re: Canoa Restaurant

I do not know about the plantain Canoa. The meals are not cheap. Probably run $20-$35 per entree.

It is very good.

Long Island,NY
reviews: 6
2. Re: Canoa Restaurant

This is a very good and reasonably priced restaurant $$$ IMO...

Tennessee
3. Re: Canoa Restaurant

I had the plantain canoa last year on my trip and thought it was really good. I thought it was reasonably priced as well.

Seattle, Washington
4. Re: Canoa Restaurant

Have eaten at Canoa, seem to recall the $20+ to $30+ range for meals is correct. It's a tough call, but also take a look at Big Fish which is right accross the street from the smll warf that Canoa is on. As a point of interest, Cptn Allan's powerboat snorkel tours and the Peggy&Paul tour leave from the same warf, just beyond Canoa. There's a small grocer right there too if you need any small itmes, beer, wine, etc.

Long Island, New...
reviews: 10
5. Re: Canoa Restaurant

The plantain was delicious. We ate @ Canoa 2x last trip (Nov), 1st being wonderful, 2nd we had spotty service (granted it started to pour & they had to move all the outdoor diners inside), but even the presentation wasn't as nice. Meal ran $100+ for 2 including drinks. I would definitely recommend going there.

We didn't go back to Big Fish as people told us that they seemed to have had supply issues last year- they ordered things on the menu & were told they didn't get their delivery of the shrimp or something else that day.

6. Re: Canoa Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Oyster Pond