We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

naga-caramoan-legazpi

Santa Mesa, Manila...
naga-caramoan-legazpi

Hello guys,

We will be going to Naga this saturday then we are planning to go to caramoan then go back to naga then to legazpi. Do you think we have enough time to go to the other tourist spots??

I was thinking that we might not get to other places because going to caramoan takes 3 hours from naga them 3 hours again going back. Though I don't know if there are good places to go to Naga, my girlfriend is planning that when we arrive at Naga, we go straight to caramoan then have an overnight there then go back to naga then maybe check some places then go to legazpi. Legazpi is where we will have our departure flight going back to Manila.

Can you please give me some advise guys, if we can squish in all of these in our itinerary.

If so, also please let us know what are the places we can put in our itinerary , because I am not familiar to the place yet coz this is our first time.

Thank you so much guys and God bless!

2 replies to this topic
Birmingham, United...
reviews: 29
1. Re: naga-caramoan-legazpi

Why not go via Catanduanes?

You can get to Codon Port from Caramoan in around 45 minutes then from San Andres take the ferry to Tabaco which is not far from Legazpi. Crossing takes around three hours but it'll be better than going back to Naga.

Baguio, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 238
2. Re: naga-caramoan-legazpi

@ Melvin,

how many days do you have? Going from Naga to Legaspi does not take long. In Legaspi. From Legaspi, it takes just an hour to reach Cagsawa (to see Mount Mayon in it' full glory - otherwise you can see Mount Mayon from almost anywhere - she is sooooo tall!)

Here is some more advice - basis a trip I had made earleir to Legaspi -

1) DO spend the whole day in Cagsawa ruins - it is very relaxing. And do try the chili mango shake 9only in Bicol!)!

2) DO spend a day in Donsol and try the night fire fly cruise - it is fantastic!

3) DO NOT keep your hopes too high on seeing the whale shark and you won't be upset (we did not see it despite 2 trips on 2 days - our next group immediately saw them! Luck!) - instead keep your hopes on the fire fly cruise

Reply to: naga-caramoan-legazpi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bicol Region