We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

Which Saint-Martin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port Colborne...
reviews: 3
Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

Has anybody been to this grocery store and how far is it from the airport?Directions?

Cupecoy Bay, St...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

About 10 minutes. Use it frequently. Leave the airport and go right, towards Simpson Bay. Once you go around the end of the runway, it will be on your left fairly quickly.

Port Colborne...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

Thank You. Are the prices reasonable. Looking to buy supplies for the week. Do they sell Coors Light beer or any thing similar. Also,should my wife or myself stay in the car while one of us shop. We will be there around 4 in the afternoon.Thank You.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
3. Re: Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

If you have luggage, yes. Someone should stay with the car. The prices are about as good as you can get on the island, but the selection at the "gourmet" grocery stores is limited. If a larger selection is warranted, go to a bigger Grand Marche.

St Maarten-St Martin
Destination Expert
for St Maarten-St Martin, Philipsburg
reviews: 14
4. Re: Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

the choice in the area is Market Garden

Cupecoy Bay, St...
5. Re: Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

But Market Garden can be expensive B, if you don't watch out. $10 for a lb of bacon!!!

Harwich Port...
6. Re: Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

I have found Market Garden to be pricey. I prefer Grande Marche.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Maarten-St Martin
reviews: 5
7. Re: Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

As in stores back home you will find price differences all over the place. Market garden has better prices on some things and same can be said about Grand Marche. If your shopping for a week it really doesn't pay to do much price shopping but if you live there or are there for a long stay then it might pay to shop around.

As far as Le Gourmet Matche, I look at it as a large convienience store with the prices slightly higher than the mother Grand Marche stores.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
8. Re: Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

Prices are the same in all GM stores. Just the selection is different.

Edited: 2:03 pm, February 08, 2013
Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St Maarten-St Martin
reviews: 5
9. Re: Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

Even the Le Goumet Marche? As I recall the prices were slightly higher there than at the Grand Marche. But I haven't shopped there for some time so that might have changed. Good to know.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
10. Re: Le Goumet Marche on Airport Road [Grocery Store]

Nope, the same. One company, one computer system. Carton of milk costs the same at all the stores.