We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Crown Car Rental

Which Saint-Martin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Turner valley
reviews: 3
First Crown Car Rental

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with this car rental company and how was the vehicle and if you had any problems with them.

Thanks

Staten Island, New...
reviews: 8
1. Re: First Crown Car Rental

Cash only - no credit cards......

Cupecoy Bay, St...
reviews: 8
2. Re: First Crown Car Rental

That's scary.

St Maarten-St Martin
3. Re: First Crown Car Rental

first crown car rental accept visa, mastercard, discover but not american express. i just rent a car durring the heineken regatta and i paid with credit card.

Miami, Florida
4. Re: First Crown Car Rental

Havent heard of them. Strange that they wouldnt use credit cards. Call and ask them. I strongly recommend Dollar.

Montreal
5. Re: First Crown Car Rental

They do accept credits card, was there in december, highly recommend. Good car, no issued at all. Goes the extra mile to help out.

reviews: 3
6. Re: First Crown Car Rental

Two weeks ago I rented a car at First Crown Car Rental. The owner of the company is also working as a pilot at Winair. Which was funny as we came from Saba and at St Maarten he came to us to tell us he was the car rental owner and would wait for us outside the terminal.

It's a small company with a fleet of 15 cars. We picked the car up at a car wash and then filled out the paper work. Nothing special and didn't have to leave a deposit or something.

At our departure we just dropped the car at the aiport. All went smooth and easy.

I surely would recommend to rent from First Crown Car Rental, it's cheap and the service is personal and it's low profile.

Foxboro...
7. Re: First Crown Car Rental

I just got back from SXM yesterday. Rented my car through First Crown Car Rental. The guy's name is Michael. HE DOES ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. It was so easy. He upgraded my car to a Nissan Altima, charged me a very good flat-rate, and was very attentive to our pick-up/drop off situations. I would recommend him in an instant. His cars may be older, but they're decent and clean. My thoughts are to give the locals your business if you can. Give this guy a chance.

8. Re: First Crown Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, June 19, 2013