We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

Which Silver Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 43
Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

Hello all,

Last year when I was leaving Silver Sands, we stopped in to settle up our bill at the supermarket (Chen's, or Hillside Enterprises) in Duncans. They gave me their email address to pre-order groceries for this year, but of course I've lost the address by now. If anyone has an email address for them, I would appreciate you posting it here.

Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
1. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

So, in case anyone is interested, we just got back from our trip, and here is the email address for the supermarket.

sbjchen@hotmail.com

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 33
2. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

What a great little store. There is also a good meat market one block up the hill on the left.

New England, USA
3. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

Is this market the one on the right going up the hill in Duncans nearing the turn? It's up a few steps off a little parking lot? I was in Duncans recently and have been to this one to pick up groceries on arrival to Duncans on a few occasions..never caught the name of it. The place always seems to have everything we're looking for. What a great thought to preorder groceries! I'm usually walking in circles around the store after traveling all day. Thanks for the address.

Ottawa, Canada
4. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

Yes, that sounds like Chen's. They do have a pretty good selection of things, and next year we will pre-order our Blue Mountain coffee as they rarely have as much as we'd like to take back home with us.

Saint Paul...
5. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

I believe it is sbjchen@hotmail.com.

Kelly

Reply to: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted