We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone recently stayed in Buena Vista Villa at Silver Sands?

Which Silver Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ft. Lauderale
reviews: 12
Anyone recently stayed in Buena Vista Villa at Silver Sands?

We have stayed at other Silver Sands villas before, but don't have any knowledge of Buena Vista. Seems they are not owned by an individual person, and communication for booking purproses so far w/ the agent has been slow. Has anyone stayed at Buena Vista within the last year or two that can comment as to it's cleanliness, maintenance, etc.? The last review I found from 2011 states it is a 3/2 villa, yet the agent's site lists it as a 3/3. Would like to also confirm how many bathrooms this villa has. Any input from anyone who has stayed here would be MUCH appreciated! :)

New England, USA
reviews: 36
1. Re: Anyone recently stayed in Buena Vista Villa at Silver Sands?

bashigyal, Have you tried booking through mysilversands.com? I've stayed at several villas there and have always had good experiences. I've never stayed at Buena Vista, but did stay next door at Tia Maria. From what I could see from the road, it looks like a very nice, well maintained villa. In fact, it's on my short list of ones to try in the near future. I'd love to know how you like it if you do choose it. The pool area and patio look very inviting.

Ft. Lauderale
2. Re: Anyone recently stayed in Buena Vista Villa at Silver Sands?

Thanks, Ms. L. I am about to book through mysilversands.com, just wondered if anyone had any first hand knowledge of that villa. We are choosing between Buena Vista and Miss P's...oh, decisions, decisions! :)

New England, USA
reviews: 36
3. Re: Anyone recently stayed in Buena Vista Villa at Silver Sands?

I'm so jealous! My traveling to Jamaica is over until the winter and I'm having withdrawals already. Thank God for travel forums...gives me reason to go on lol. Don't you just love the planning portion of the trip? It's so fun to narrow the choices down and finally make a decision. I swear, it gives me an adrenaline rush!

Silver Sands is such a special spot. That beach! I've generally found the villas to be even nicer than shown on the websites too.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 11
4. Re: Anyone recently stayed in Buena Vista Villa at Silver Sands?

@bashigyal.... we stayed at Buena Vista last year and loved it. I posted a detailed review in April of this year. I also sent you a pm

Ft. Lauderale
5. Re: Anyone recently stayed in Buena Vista Villa at Silver Sands?

Thanks much!!

6. Re: Anyone recently stayed in Buena Vista Villa at Silver Sands?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, March 14, 2014