We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver Sands Sea Spray

Which Silver Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Markham
Silver Sands Sea Spray

Hi We are trying to make up our minds about Sea Spray. Has anyone stayed there recently? My Silver Sands has told us that there is construction going on behind. Did anyone experience close construction? Was it obtrusive?

Thank you in advance!!

8 replies to this topic
Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 32
1. Re: Silver Sands Sea Spray

We were at Silver Sands in Feb and really liked the place. Looking at the map, you would have a road between you and the property behind you, so that should cut down some of the "obtrusive" issues, but the villas are somewhat close together in that section.

Have you looked at other villas?

Markham
2. Re: Silver Sands Sea Spray

Yes many! Salt Ash looked appealing, Seascape although pricey looks beautiful but I know it's far from the beach. I was sent info about Sol Mar and Miss P's today but I was worried that might be a longish walk. Where did you stay? What would you recommend? We need apool because of the heat! Is it noisier if you stay near the beach?

Markham
3. Re: Silver Sands Sea Spray

We were also sent Club Paradise by Jamaican Treasures. Honestly they all look so appealing it's impossible to decide! By the way thank you for your response!

Barrie Ontario
reviews: 12
4. Re: Silver Sands Sea Spray

We stayed at Tu Mac and Azure Cove the decks on these ones and the view was amazing. Seascape is quite aways up hill but includes a golf cart. Our next trip we were looking at seaspray it is a great location near store and beach.

Markham
5. Re: Silver Sands Sea Spray

Yes I am going to look one more time but being on the beach I think is going to be ideal in the heat! How long was the walk from Azure?

Barrie Ontario
reviews: 12
6. Re: Silver Sands Sea Spray

Not much more than 5 minutes

Dayton, Ohio
7. Re: Silver Sands Sea Spray

we will be there in august. are there rentals for beach activities available? do the servants stay all day long or just when you want them

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 32
8. Re: Silver Sands Sea Spray

The staff will be there from about 9-5/6, or will leave earlier if you want.

Reply to: Silver Sands Sea Spray
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted