We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What "toys" are available at Silversands?

Which Silver Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
reviews: 27
What "toys" are available at Silversands?

I know that there is tennis, kayaks, boogie boards and a club house at Silver Sands, but I'm wondering what is provided to guests. We are hoping to only take carry on bags this year so tennis rackets won't fit. I'm not even sure my snorkling gear will fit either. Are any of these sports equipment available to guests. Also, is there a fee for using the kayaks and boogie boards? I've read about the man on the beach (Errol?) who will take you out snorkling, does he have equipment to borrow? Does the club house have any sand toys for children to borrow? Thanks, just planning the packing job for the whole family.

31 replies to this topic
Ontario
reviews: 27
31. Re: What "toys" are available at Silversands?

It's very convenient to have an account set up at the villa mart. If you complete the online checklist for what you want to eat, the staff can have the foods available for your first few meals that way. mysilversands.com has the checklist if you booked through them, otherwise just email the owner of the villa. You will go to the villa mart on the first day and set up the account with a credit card. You could then arrange for your cook to go to Duncan's, maybe the next day, and they will get the rest of your food for the week. We mainly just used the villa mart as it had pretty much everything we needed. We weren't charged for any items that we didn't explicitly request...it was easy and very convenient!

Reply to: What "toys" are available at Silversands?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted