We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms/apartments oin Schinoussa

Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 23
Rooms/apartments oin Schinoussa

Hello,

Can you reccommend me cheap accomodation on Schinoussa?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

BR,

Szilvia

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 51
1. Re: Rooms/apartments oin Schinoussa

When are you going and what do you call cheap? We spent 2 nights on Schinoussa in June and stayed at the Iliovasilema Hotel where our room cost 30 euros a night. This was comparable with a lot of the rooms we stayed in on previous islands and I thought it was a very good rate for a hotel, though if you wanted breakfast you had to pay extra. We arrived at the port without any prebooked accommodation and not many room owners met the boat. We approached a man who was driving a mini bus with 'Anna' on the side and asked if there were any rooms and he indicated we should get in. He didn't seem to speak much English and I presumed he would take us to the Anna rooms but he dropped us at the hotel. We were very happy with our room and the rate.

Budapest, Hungary
2. Re: Rooms/apartments oin Schinoussa

Thanks for your answer. :)

We plan to travel in July and rates around 40 Euros would be good for us.

I found your hotel yesterday and requested their price (maybe too early yet).

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
3. Re: Rooms/apartments oin Schinoussa

The lady in the hotel was very friendly and our room was spacious with air conditioning included. The only thing we could fault it on was our balcony which was really tiny. I noticed that some of the rooms had larger balconies than ours and the views were stunning so if you do stay there it's worth trying to get one of the rooms with a larger balcony - providing you don't have to pay extra for it.

Budapest, Hungary
4. Re: Rooms/apartments oin Schinoussa

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Just an other question yet:

Is this accommondation in Chora or in Mersini?

Thank you.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
5. Re: Rooms/apartments oin Schinoussa

The Iliovasilema Hotel is in Chora.

6. Re: Rooms/apartments oin Schinoussa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:46 am, March 20, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Schinoussa