We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fast track and lounge option at Stansted

Which Stansted Mountfitchet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK
reviews: 5
fast track and lounge option at Stansted

Just thought it might be useful to point out that you must book fast track option at Stansted 48 hours prior to departure.

Only found this out after hours of website errors and numerous phonecalls to BAA, Airport, and Easyjet staff....

Grrrrrrr.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Agadir
reviews: 27
1. Re: fast track and lounge option at Stansted

I'm afraid I find the lounge at stansted to be a total and utter waste of time.

When using stansted I try to get past the transit train as soon as possible and get to the departure gates, as at stansted, the duty free shops and coffee shops extend all the way to the gate (although granted not the retail area).

I do agree about the website though, left hand and right hand do not seem to communicate at all.

Good luck at the airport, and be aware the stansted security people still do the shoes off thing, unlike the other airports that i've used recently.

Jaycine

2. Re: fast track and lounge option at Stansted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, June 22, 2013