We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for best value for dolphin swim??

edmonton
reviews: 50
Looking for best value for dolphin swim??

Hello all you wonderful experts. I have an 11 and 13 year old who are just dying to experience a swim with the dolphins. There seems to be so many options to do this in the cancun area. Can anyone suggest the best overall value, Not neccesarily the cheapest but the best facility and experince for your dollar.

Thanks you

Amherst, Ohio
reviews: 5
1. Re: Looking for best value for dolphin swim??

If you are staying at a palace you can do it free with your 1500 resort credits.... You pay 11 percent tax. Moon palace just added the dolphin facility on site. There is another facility attached to wet and wild for beach palace. When are you going?

Merida, Yucatan
Destination Expert
for Merida
reviews: 97
2. Re: Looking for best value for dolphin swim??

You are posted on the Yucatan Forum, whereas the hotel is in Quintana Roo. TA has a dedicated Riviera Maya, which I'm sure would generate lots of useful replies.

Merida, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Merida, Chichen Itza
reviews: 38
3. Re: Looking for best value for dolphin swim??

I recommend finding and watching the documentary The Cove.

4. Re: Looking for best value for dolphin swim??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 12, 2014